From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the general perception of Apache Flex and Flash in mid 2012?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 10:51:07 GMT
Jonathan, Jeffry,

I have the lists separated into separate dev and user folders with email filters. That makes
it very clear which list the email comes from.

It might not be a bad idea to do the same... ;-)

Harbs

On Jun 27, 2012, at 11:42 PM, Jeffry Houser wrote:

> That is my fault; I thought this was on the flex-dev list.
>
> I am wrong on the purpose of the user list and need to pay more attention to which list
I am responding to.

> On 6/27/2012 3:53 PM, Michael Wissner wrote:
>>   That is perfectly acceptable, if you have no interest in contributing
>> to the Flex SDK; there is no need to be on the list.
>> So I am not sure this list is what you think it is.
>>
>> If I am wrong, please let me know the list that is for users to discuss their needs
and expectations.  In that case I'd also suggest you rename this list to something else.

>> Michael
>>

>>> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:27:55 -0400
>>> From: jeffry@dot-com-it.com
>>> To: flex-users@incubator.apache.org
>>> CC: gary@shortsands.com
>>> Subject: Re: What is the general perception of Apache Flex and Flash in mid 2012?

my current project over the next 12 months, and then see the status of things and decide what
to do.

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX )
>>> 2) If you fix an error that is relevant to your own development, you can
>>> file a bug report and include your fix as a patch.
>>> 3) If can also submit feature requests in the JIRA bug base.
>>> 4) Write and provide documentation
>>> 5) Write and provide code samples
>>>
>>>   However, I, personally, do not want to be treated as "The private
>>> development team" of every Flex developer.

it is to spend time doing source code development.

>>> http://www.jeffryhouser.com