From Jeffry Houser <jef...@dot-com-it.com>
Subject Re: What is the general perception of Apache Flex and Flash in mid 2012?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 11:20:25 GMT
On 6/28/2012 3:13 AM, Daniel Ruiz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been following the flex-dev list, and I believe at this point there is
> no roadmap because most effort is being directed at releasing the 4.6
> version on Apache namespace.
> While this is acceptable, I share the same ideal that a roadmap is needed
> so Flex developers/users can easily understand what flex-dev is working on;
> as a developer using technology A or B it's quite important to have this
> piece of information on order to take decisions.
  Do you really make technical decisions for today's project based upon
what something may or may not do tomorrow?

> I have no idea what to expect from the new versions of the
> SDK;
  Please look at the Apache Flex SVN Repository, and pay attention to
stuff people have committed into their whiteboard.

>   but I have no real clue.. and it would be quite nice to
> have some positive to say.
  In the SVN Whiteboard area, there is a mobile Alert; and I believe
someone modified the mobile drop down list to work on mobile.

--
Jeffry Houser
Technical Entrepreneur