From Brian Zaleski <>
Subject Button/List question
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 17:13:42 GMT

One of our designers got hooked on the idea of this button:

If you look at that button, it has some rather odd functionality. I'm
wondering if anyone has built anything like this in Flex.

I found a reference to this:

Which *may* work, given the name, but really don't know.

The problem with that Ajax button, is that you can't use a click event
on a Flex button, because every time you click the dropdown, well, you
*click* it...there is no way to tell if you are clicking directly on it,
or if you are doing a pull-down. So basically a button that is a mash-up
of a Button and a DropDownList.

Brian Zaleski