From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:02:47 GMT
Hi Nick, I checked in your suggested changes.  If you have time, please
build it and test it yourself.  At minimum, check it when you see RC2
announced.

Also, please open a JIRA issue and copy your email into it.  I tend to use
JIRA to track who we've accepted contributions from.

Om, I've checked the rat report and ran the installer in english last night.
Everything seems to be ok, so I'm ready for RC2.

Thanks,
-Alex

--
Alex Harui