From Matt Hughes <hughes.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing SDK within Flash Builder
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:16:43 GMT
I did add the variable in the compiler options.  That got things compiling,
but then I was missing assets.  I added the source file for the *binary*
distribution (for some reason, they aren't in the source distribution).
 That got me past that hurdle.  But then when I ran, the CSS files were
missing...

There has to be some defined way of doing this… I can't believe every
Apache and Adobe contributor just muddles their way through this.  Isn't
their some Ant task or some script that just sets up your Flash Builder
project to use the source of a particular Flex SDK?  This is critical to
having community participation.