From Nick Tsitlakidis <ni...@perfectedz.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 15:32:14 GMT
Following Carol's comments, using the Greek locale also has some
inconsistencies. For example incorrect capitalization and problems with
truncation as well.

Other than that, using the installer in a clean system (no other version of
the installer existing) worked great.

--
Nick Tsitlakidis,

CEO and Software Architect at Perfect Edge LTD.
www.perfectedz.com