From Nick Tsitlakidis <ni...@perfectedz.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 13:57:19 GMT
More than happy to do it but I would like to have some guidance for this.
I'm a total noob with patches since it's the first time I'm actively
contributing something. I'm a member of the list since last year but never
had the time to work on something until now.

Are there any guidelines or a page I can check to learn how to do this?

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Nick,
>
> Can you please create a .patch file so I can apply it directly via svn?
> You an create a JIRA task and attach it there.  Thanks for our work on
> this.
>
> Regards,
> Om
>

> On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Nick Tsitlakidis <nickt@perfectedz.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Om,
> >
> > Here are the changes I think the installer needs for the Greek locale.
> > I've also included changes where capitalization was correct (considering
> > the locale) but it was inconsistent with the English version (all caps)
> and
> > added translations where needed.
> >
> > LEt me know if you have any issues.
> >
> > 1st screen
> > Select Language -> Επιλέξτε Γλώσσα
> > ISTALL LOG -> ΑΡΧΕΙΟ ΚΑΤΑΓΡΑΦΗΣ ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗΣ
> > NEXT -> ΕΠΟΜΕΝΟ
> > BROWSE -> ΑΝΑΖΗΤΗΣΗ
> > Select installation directory -> Επιλέξτε τον κατάλογο εγκατάστασης
> > The selected directory is not empty -> Ο κατάλογος που επιλέξατε
δεν
> είναι
> > άδειος
> >

> > 2nd screen
> > CLOSE -> ΕΞΟΔΟΣ
> > INSTALL -> ΕΓΚΑΤΑΣΤΑΣΗ
> >
> > 3d screen
> > Installing... -> Εγκατάσταση...
> > OPEN APACHE FLEX FOLDER -> ΑΝΟΙΓΜΑ ΦΑΚΕΛΟΥ APACHE FLEX
> >

> > On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Om <bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Fixed RELEASE_NOTES and the issue that Carol raised with losing
> > selections
> > > while changing languages.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Om