From Om <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.0 - RC2
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 19:35:28 GMT
Nick,

If you are planning to work on more locale strings, I strongly suggest that
you check out this AIR app that Roland created.  You can find it attached
to the JIRA issue here [1]
It will make your life much easier.  Please feel free to provide feedback
on the app as well.

Thanks,
Om

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33330