From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NumericInput component?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:35:54 GMT
On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de <
christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> I think such a component would be quite good to have (In this discussion
> we now already had 3 Implementations of the "same" logic).

I know in the past we've discussed having a "everything and the kitchen
sink" project. This is where I would think a component like this would go
rather than directly in with the base components. That way there is a
clear delineation between what is the core components and what are the
extra components created just as helpers (hgroup cough vgroup cough).

--
Jonathan Campos