From Nick Collins <ndcoll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 22:07:00 GMT
Perhaps another useful addition would be to offer a UI similar to what the
AIR Launchpad does, where the user selects the APIs they want to take
advantage of ( workers, Stage3D, etc.) and the application indicates to
them what Flex SDK / AIR SDK / PlayerGlobals are the minimum required, and
will download each and automatically merge them?