From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Prepping for Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 02:00:28 GMT
Hi,

> Great! So you mind tagging trunk with 2.0 RC1?
You might have to do it I got an SVN error. May because of my slow connection. I tried twice
same error.
svn: '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/1427276/incubator/flex/utilities/trunk' path not found: 404 Not Found
(https://svn.apache.org)

I also running the installer here, it's still downloading (about an hour so far it's a slow
connection) but no issues.

It defaulted to my Australian locale and it went though and downloaded 4.9 SDK and in the
process of downloaded AIR 3.4. The  MD5 check passed.

To be put on the to do/improvement list but no need to stop the installer from being released:
There a very minor visual issue in the install log window - part of the logo shows under the
log window.
Usability wise I still find the red/green check boxes annoying (and I'm not red/green colour
blind). Can't we just use normal check boxes?

Thanks,
Justin