From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [MENTOR] wiki access
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 18:21:44 GMT

On Dec 30, 2012, at 9:27 PM, Alex Harui wrote:

> I added you to the individual users and gave you permission.  I couldn't
> figure out how to add you to a group.  Maybe I don't have privileges for
> that yet.

That is certainly the issue. In the Browse menu you need to be able to see and select "Confluence
Admin" in order to manage users and groups. This requires that you are a member of the "Confluence
Admin" group. I've added you to this group. You will find these features towards the very
bottom of the lefthand navigation.

Use your new powers wisely :-D

Regards,
Dave