From "christofer.dutz@c-ware.de" <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: NumericInput component?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:42:48 GMT
I wasn't suggesting to put it into core immediately.
I just wanted to send the code without actually committing it, as I don't have an idea where
to put it ;-)

Chris

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jonathan Campos [mailto:jonbcampos@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Januar 2013 18:36
An: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: NumericInput component?

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:43 AM, christofer.dutz@c-ware.de < christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
wrote:

> I think such a component would be quite good to have (In this
> discussion we now already had 3 Implementations of the "same" logic).

I know in the past we've discussed having a "everything and the kitchen sink" project. This
is where I would think a component like this would go rather than directly in with the base
components. That way there is a clear delineation between what is the core components and
what are the extra components created just as helpers (hgroup cough vgroup cough).

--
Jonathan Campos