From "" <>
Subject NumericInput component?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:40:10 GMT

Just wanted to ask, how about adding a new type of input field to Flex. Because in almost
all of my projects I the requirement to input numeric values. For this I created a special
type of Input component based upon the ordinary spark input. Currently I'm dragging this component
into every project I am working on and I guess a lot of you will be doing the same with their
NumericInputs (The Numeric spinner does have its problems with handling fractional stuff)
... thought others could be interested in it. It does have the one or the other minor glitch.
Perhaps together we could sort them out and have a nice and clean NumericInput field.

What do you think?