From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 08:22:22 GMT
HI,

> We are taking something from SVN and consuming it in a binary distribution
> that we've deployed to our site and telling the world to use it.
Not exactly it is optional - it's only used if you don't specify a config file via the command
line.

> But in this case, there is code involved
It's an XML file not code, it's just a configuration file. It there for convenience. I assume
it could be removed and all the values hard coded/backing into the binary release but that's
not really optimal.

> But I would love to be overruled by the mentors or board.
If any mentors are reading this I like your option on this.

Thanks,
Justin