From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Flex SDK Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 23:33:14 GMT
HI,

> I don't see why our binary distributions would be a problem to host
> anywhere...  The added stuff the installer downloads -- we can't host
> those, but the binary stuff should be ok.

The binary kit as produced by Apache  is fine and could be hosted anywhere, what I meant was
a complete zip of the SDK including AIR + player globals etc integrated.

 It would be another way that user could conveniently get and use the SDK without jumping
though what they see as unnecessary hoops.

Thanks,
Justin