From Michael Schmalle <apa...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: [Wiki] AS3 language features to be simulated
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 17:54:23 GMT

Quoting Erik de Bruin <erik@ixsoftware.nl>:

>> I did checkout your project from GIT locally and will use that to start
>> investigating in my free time. I probably will also create another emitter
>> subclass to experiment with producing your examples so we can compare the
>> two down the road.
>

> My thoughts exactly. The goog and jangaroo (for lack of a better working
> title) approaches are mutually exclusive in their choices wrt inheritance
> and other key language features (scoping etc.), so the only way not to get
> in each other's hairs all the time is to have separate playgrounds :-)

HAHA, I think you misread what I said. In no way shape or for was
there ever going to be only 1 emitter. :) What I meant was sooner than
later I am going to create the "other" emitter so we have a side by
side functionality happening. IE Developed together so there is no
"lag" time when we get to decisions.

Mike