From Antonio Ortiz <zenk...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [OT] Education version of Flash Builder
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 23:38:38 GMT
Adobe no longer have a free license of Flash Builder.
Only trought Creative Cloud License of 19.99 USD /month
That is a price for students and teachers.
But, in Mexico, we dont have that privileges, if in a Mexico a student / teacher want it...
It have to pay 49.99 USD / month

The only information about this decision is here:
http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1109385?tstart=0

Grettings from Mexico... :(

Atte.
Antonio Ortiz