From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Flash Builder issues and 4.9 release candidate
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 07:24:27 GMT
Hi,

Currently with Apache Flex 4.9 RC2 we have teh following issues:
- Flash Builder 4.6 and 4.7 not able to use the SDK if it compiled against Java 1.7 (on OSX
not tested on windows)
- Flash Builder 4.7 not recognising Apache Flex 4.9 RC

While we may be able to work around these issues it's not certain.

If we can't work around them should we go ahead and vote on a 4.9 release and just note the
(current) limited FB support for Apache Flex in the README?

Thanks,
Justin