From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] New ASDoc prototype
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 00:48:57 GMT
Hi,

> the code up in decent shape, maybe there are some other devs out there that dislike the
current asdoc and maybe would like to run there documentation with a new and really fast documentor
that is forgiving.
I played about with the existing asdocs and it's very painful to modify, so I'm interested.

> Also, since MXML is not fully implemented there might be issues with that.
No really an issue for generating docs for the SDK as there's only AS code - other than a
few MXML examples that are included as far as I'm aware.

Thanks,
Justin