From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Flash Builder 4.6/4.7 and Apache Flex
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 06:53:14 GMT
Hi,

Adobe nicely sent me my free FB 4.7 serial and looks like it expects a slightly different
format for the SDK than we expect.

1. Compile from source code (RC2)
2. Run ide/fashbuilder/makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh to package up SDK that something FB
can use.

FB 4.6 recognised the packaged SDK however FB 4.7 doesn't. Is the makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh
script up to date? Have I missed any other required steps?

FB 4.7 gives the error "Directory does not contain a Flex SDK". Anyone know exactly what FB
4.7 expects where?

Thanks,
Justin