From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 07:12:09 GMT
Hi,

>  I guess the folks would apreciate to be able to compile their last Flex/Air apps out
of the box without the need to recompile the framework and use target-version

Understand your concern, but IMO not everyone uses AIR, and I think those who do are used
to configuring FB to work with various versions of AIR.

Also I think we'd have a lot of complaints if we forced 4.9 SDK users to upgrade to FP 11.4
by default.

Anyone have anything to add / or a different opinion?

Thanks,
Justin