From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: We faced a TypeError in using ComboBox.
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 10:19:55 GMT
Hi Yusuke,

can you create a very small test project with this issue? If you think this is really an issue
you can file any issues here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX and you can attach
the test project to this bug (swf file / FXP file)

The mailing list is not the best way to file issues.

Best regards

Marcus

Am 13.12.2012 um 07:49 schrieb 増田 勇祐 <ymasuda@cac.co.jp>:

> Hi, all.
>

> I'm getting a trouble using 'mx.controls.ComboBox'.
> Could you help and give us a correct code.
>

> I got an error 'TypeError: Error #1009' when I clicked a combobox on inactive window.
[see stack traces below]
> So I checked the source code, and I'm afraid that it's a kind of program bug.
>
> We are using a custom ComboBox that extends 'mx.controls.ComboBox' which is made by ourselves.
> Though the error has occured on the component, it occur in not only our ComboBox, but
also 'mx.controls.ComboBox'.

> The immediate cause is a variable 'tween' is null (not initialized) at line:1912 of ComboBox.as.
>
> When I clicked the ComboBox, a method 'displayDropdown' is running.
> Then a variable 'inTween' get change to 'true' when the process has come to line:1871.
> And a method 'UIComponentGlobals.layoutManager.validateNow()' is called at line:1877.
> After that an event 'styleChange' has fired, and 'destroyDropDown' is called from an
event handler 'styleChanged' at line:1416

> In 'destroyDropDown', a code is calling 'tween.endTween()' after 'inTween' checked, but
'tween' is not initialized yet.