From "Michael A. Labriola" <labri...@digitalprimates.net>
Subject RE: [FalconJx] Prototype ActionScript -> JavaScript compiler code up in svn
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:37:04 GMT
>Eriks point I think was he is trying to write some of the js side that isn't for the time
being going to be cross compiled. But as I see it, I don't think there will be a reason to
hand write a lot >because we could even create a custom emitter that knows how to spit
out our core js framework. Which then could be just one more abstraction layer.

In my work on Randori, I only found 2 places I absolutely needed to hand code pieces. The
rough equivalent of a constructor apply and the work to do think like global eval, and really
that was just non-sense around the differences in how browsers treat things.

Mike