From Marcus Fritze <>
Subject Re: PDF generation
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:04:02 GMT
Hi Kristian,

have you tried ?

Best regards.

Am 11.12.2012 um 11:27 schrieb Kristian Arlt <>:

> Hi Guys,
> I stumbled into this problem again with our latest project, where we have to generate
acceptable prints/PDFs from the Flex front-end.
> As rewriting it all on service is just a pain, we choose client side pdf generation with
> Had a lot of issues hacking AlivePDF, and in the end, it didn't work properly for unicode
Asian fonts. After Thibault Imbert left his bytearray project kinda fading out, as last commit
to the google code repo was more than a year ago.
> I really find PDF (an Adobe product) should have stronger support when printing/exporting
from Flex. There was a discussion about this around February on the mailing list, I was just
wondering if somebody has picked up, or like to - maybe an AlivePDF donation so it can evolve?