From Justin Mclean <justinmcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 05:49:06 GMT
Hi,

The release candidate can be found here;
http://people.apache.org/~jmclean/Apache%20Flex%204.9.0%20Release%20Candidate%203/

Fixed in this release candidate:
- Can compile on OSX with Java 1.7
- Make ide scripts now use AIR 3.4 rather than AIR 3.1
- Fix for TLF text truncation

I've done some informal testing with this releases with several existing projects and found
no obvious major issues.

Two minor issues I've found:
Looks like there some incompatibility with the make IDE build script and Flash Builder 4.7
(Flash Builder 4.6 is fine). De we have a exact list of FB 4.7 expects and where?
With flex build number, the flex description file is correctly set with the SVN change number
but isn't copied across to the source package flex description file.

Justin