From Hans | dotdotcommadot <h...@dotdotcommadot.com>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:49:22 GMT
In my opinion we should be able to download all SDK's from the installer.

And to be completely independent from adobe stuff, we should be able to get the entire SDK
a full "apache" library, even in 2 years from now.
So i would go for the 4.8.1 release with embeddded TLF, no?
A clean solution that will last a while.