From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Flex 4.9 RC7
Date Tue, 25 Dec 2012 07:28:33 GMT
+1 (binding)

PGP key matches for tar.gz and zip for both src and bin kits
MD5 matches for tar.gz for src kit (didn't check src zip).
MD5 matches for tar.gz and zip for bin kits
Src kits built on both Mac and Win with FP11.1
Mustella passes on src kits on both Mac and Win with FP11.1
Installer installed bin kits on both Mac and Win.
FB accepted results as a valid Flex SDK (4.6 on Mac, 4.7 on Win)
Test apps compiled and ran in FB in both Mac and Win.
Rat-check passed.
README, LICENSE, NOTICE, and RELEASE_NOTES seem ok.

Good work Justin!  I think we keep an eye out for any negative votes then
after 72 hours the packages can be moved out to dist.  I can probably do it
if your internet is too slow.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team