From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] APACHE FLEX 4.9 RC6
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2012 06:55:15 GMT
Justin,

Rat-check failed with two issues.  I'm fixing that now and running rat again
(takes about an hour).  I also fixed a minor issue in the README since we're
going to have to re-kit again.

I'll email again with the all clear when rat is clean and I check in
build.xml.

While waiting for rat I read the README, LICENSE, NOTICE and RELEASE NOTES.
They all look good, but I did notice the RELEASE_NOTES say that asdoc
doesn't contain TLF. Do you know if that's true?  Is the RM supposed to
generate an asdoc package as well?

I think I have finally covered all criteria I would use to vote.  Mustella
passes on 11.1 on Win and Mac.  Binaries work.  All the text files in the
root look ok to me.  Signatures and MD5's matched.

I think if we fix up RAT we should be good to go.  Did your RAT report show
one binary and one unapproved license?

-Alex

--
Alex Harui