From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: We need your help testing Flex 4.9 with various Flash Player versions
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 19:57:54 GMT

On 12/18/12 11:18 AM, "Carol Frampton" <cframpto@adobe.com> wrote:

>> -Set FLEX_HOME environment variable to the folder
>> (FLEX_HOME=c:/apacheflex4.9).  Note the forward slash for Cygwin.
>
> I don't think this is needed.  sdk.dir/bin/mxmlc will use the directory it
> is in for FLEX_HOME if FLEX_HOME isn't set

Maybe.  The key is to verify that in the compilation of the SWFs the output
says it is using the flex-config.xml from the RC folder and not the develop
branch.  That doesn't show up until after the precompiles happen so you
might want to test on a single folder or script first before launching -all.

If you already have a FLEX_HOME, then I think you will need to change it.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team