From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 17:24:17 GMT

On 12/18/12 7:17 AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a little annoyed now, what I did not do well ?
It is rare for mustella -all to run without failures.  Some tests are still
a bit flaky.  If I get failures, I then use "mustella -failures -rerun" and
see how many failures are left, and sometimes I have to use "-failures
-rerun" again to finally get to zero.

If you have already done that and have 136 failures that won't go away, then
we need your help diagnosing why that might be.  There might be some
configuration issue or tests may need adjusting in some other way.

Are you using Mac or Win?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team