From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 05:35:49 GMT

On 12/16/12 9:29 PM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Hi,
>> As we upgrade AIR and Player SDKs, are we also changing the default
>> swf-version?
> We've not updated the FP version in this release, it still defaults to 11.1
> but you can compile for other versions if you want. It does change the
> swf-verson when you do this.
> Other than the make IDE script I couldn't find anything in the build script or
> SDK that is AIR version dependant.
That could be true.  I think the -app.xml template is not in the Flex SDK

Should we add to the release notes that, even if we default to AIR SDK 3.4,
that we are setting the swf-version to something older than that so that any
features new to 3.4 may not be available by default?

I guess we should do a mustella run with the latest swf-version.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message