From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 Release Candidate 3
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 05:31:43 GMT

On 12/16/12 9:26 PM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Hi,
>> Mustella ran clean on Windows.  If you are an optimist, it might be time to
>> prepare an RC4 without "-incubating".
> Actually there's still the FB 4.7 issue that outstanding, currently it doesn't
> recognise a packaged SDK as a valid one. As I'm not 100% sure what FB expects
> I'm not sure what the issue is. It does work fine with FB 4.6.
I haven't downloaded FB4.7 so I won't be able to help with that tonight.
Does FB4.7 recognize Apache Flex 4.8?  Maybe comparing directory listings
will show something.  I assume the missing SWCs Carol mentioned isn't the
issue?  Comparing .xml files might as well.

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message