From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 20:44:06 GMT
my build failed so I guessed what was wrong and checked the unzipped
directory and didn't see textLayout (and I saw it was excluded from the
source packaging).

I always unzip in my Downloads directory and build there so I'm not in my
normal development area (on purpose when checking out a kit).

Carol