From Alex Harui <>
Subject Re: Test Release of Apache Flex 4.9
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:05:58 GMT

On 12/11/12 2:36 PM, "Justin Mclean" <> wrote:

> Hi,
>> Did we decide we are going to try to release this right after we (hopefully)
>> become a top-level-project?
> As we currently incubating I'm not sure we can do that. Plus not sure how long
> it will take to sort out the infrastructure changes after we're made a top
> level project.
I thought we had agreed to go with Greg's plan [1].  Then we won't need IPMC
approval, the name won't have "incubating" in the title and the bits can go
in its final URL on the TLP dist server.

>> It would be highly desirable for the installer to release at the same time as
>> the SDK.
> What need to change with the installed, I asked before on the list but got no
> reply.
> The installer is also also not in the sdk branch so not sure how we can
> release both at the same time. I believe both would require separate votes and
> would likely go through a different number of release candidates.
True, but should we not try to get them both out at the same time?

Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team
Adobe Systems, Inc.

View raw message