From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Mustella] 90 tests failed
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:31:13 GMT

On 12/11/12 3 :45AM, "Frédéric THOMAS" <webdoublefx@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I have fixes for all failures that aren't related to ADG, Charts or
>ResourceManager.  It required some changes to the SDK so a full mustella
>run
>needs to happen tonight to verify.
>
>Great news :)
>
>Could you please tell what you did, I'm really courious.
>
>Have you got a idea why Carol can't see this test [1] fails on windows ?

We think the headers on the ADG aren't embedded.  Still trying to figure
out why. Also the font for the sort order number wasn't embedded but I
fixed that.  Since I generated the bitmaps on my mac my mac will pass,
even if the headers aren't embedded.

There appear to be some timing issues in the Chart tests which I don't see
so it will be hard for me to fix but I'll deal with that after I fix the
bulk of the ADG issues.

Remember I didn't write these tests.  I just brought them over from Adobe.

Carol