From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Draft release notes for Apache Flex 4.9
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 15:43:33 GMT
BTW most projects include a list of the fixed bugs right in the release
notes.  Also as part of the release, all those resolved bugs need to be
closed.  Ideally they would be verified first.  We got away with not doing
that last time but I think it is part of the standard Apache release
process which we should do.  It seems to be a tradition to provide the
number of fixed bugs, etc in the announcement release.

Carol