From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [Falcon] Unit tests failing
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 18:19:35 GMT

On 12/6/12 10:15 AM, "Michael Schmalle" <apache@teotigraphix.com> wrote:

> Quoting Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>:
>
>> I just fixed another issue when you don't copy the SDK.
>>
>> I am running unit tests from a command shell on MacOSX.   All the tests run
>> by the default ant target pass for me.
>>
>> I am about to embark on switching the output to base.js.
>
> What does this exactly mean? Changing code in the JSEmitter? I just
> spent 4-5 hours looking at the output and debugging it with break
> points. The JSEmitter is only about 1/3 of the emitting logic.

I will do other things as it sounds like you are already working on it.
I think it will involve changing some of the constants in JSSharedData as
well as JSEmitter and maybe some other logic.

Also, I think it involves changing the build script to download base.js from
google.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team