From Carol Frampton <cfram...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Next SDK Release Timing
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 19:51:18 GMT

On 12/4/12 2 :32PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Release early and often should be the case, we are way overdue for a
>release IMO.

I don't disagree but I think a release without "-incubating" in the title
would be a good thing.  I also don't think we can pull off a release in
the next two weeks and if we miss that the kit has to be renamed and some
of the files removed/edited.  I am specifically thinking of the DISCLAIMER
file but I'm sure the README and some other files need edits as well.

As far as the installer goes, that work should be done now/soon since I
think we can/should release in January and it would be great if the
installer was ready with the SDK.

And when we release "what all" are we releasing other than the installer
and the sdk?

Carol