From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:27:34 GMT
Hi,

We’ve had a couple of new locales and many bug fixes submitted that have been sitting around
for a while now.  It would be great to get them out the door, but with the impending graduation
(we hope), the timing becomes tricky.

I’m not sure we can get it together to get packages approved by both us and the IPMC before
the next board meeting.  If we wait until after graduation, there might be a further delay
as Infra transitions all of our web and source information to new URLs.

I’m leaning towards waiting, but I feel bad for folks who are waiting to see their work
get out the door.  This will truly separate the Apache Flex SDK from the Adobe Flex SDK because
non-Adobe code will finally be released!

Thoughts?
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team