From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Homepage] "browse our repository in your web browser" not working?!
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:09:41 GMT
when I visit https://svn.apache.org/ I am getting the following message:

You are currently using svn.eu.apache.org. This is normally selected automatically based on
GeoDNS, for the best experience, please use svn.apache.org, as this DNS name will always be
the most reliable.
The following geo-located mirrors are available:

svn.us.apache.org
svn.eu.apache.org
Please contact infrastructure@apache.org if you have any issues with the Apache Subversion
repositories.