From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex 4.9 RC 2
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 21:37:09 GMT
Hi,

> 1.  The build number was not set in RC2 when you build it.
Thanks I'll check that out.

> 2.  apache.swc and experimental.swc were missing from the binary kit so I
> added them.
I'll also check if we missing any of the new locales.

> 3.  I add a java source and target of 1.6 to the compile target in the
> batik build file so if you build the compiler with Java 1.7, FlashBuilder
> 4.7 seems happy.
Wonderful, I wasn't optimistic there was  good solution to that. Why FB 4.7 wont let you compile
for Java 1.7, especially when 1.6 it's being EOLed in February is beyond me.

> 5.  We did not make a decision on what version of AIR to recommend/run
> mustella with.
I'll see if I can package it up with AIR 3.4.

We've also not decided on what version of flash player to go with, as we're not using any
of the new features in 11.2-11.5 I'll just stick with 11.1 as the default for now.

Thanks,
Justin