From Maxime Cowez <maxime.co...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Old Flex style and component explorers
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:35:19 GMT
The style explorer (your second link) has source code attached and it
appears to be under Creative Commons license:

"You may freely duplicate, distribute, display and alter this application
for both commercial and non-commercial uses, but you must include this
attribution, as well as the links to Adobe Systems and Adobe Consulting if
the footer of the application, unless written consent is otherwise given."