From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon test failure
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 03:05:46 GMT
Yes the old compiler allows both examples... so I'll commit my change
for CSSFunctionCallPropertyValue and then this last failing test will
also will turn to "Ok" :).

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:
> I.e.,
>
> <fx:Style>
>     Button { fontFamily: 'Times Roman' }
> </fx:Style>
>
> instead of
>
> <fx:Style>
>     Button { fontFamily: "Times Roman" }
> </fx:Style>
>
> ? If the old compiler allowed this, Falcon should probably allow it.
>
> - Gordon

or single quotes for style values?

> - Gordon

is really supposed to do that. I'm probably too cautious in commiting ;-)

> So single quotes should they also be removed if they exists at the beginning and end
of a rawArgument?

> Cyrill
>

> Am 30.11.2012 um 13:03 schrieb Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com>:
>
>> @Cyril: Thanks for adding some unit tests for CSS nodes. One test, CSSFunctionCallPropertyValue_static_getSingleArgumentFromRaw(),
is failing for me. It's expecting "Test" but getting "'Test'".