From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon SDKSWCTests
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 03:09:21 GMT
Hi Gordon

> @Cyril: Thanks for your help with introducing the compile-config.xml files so that we
can more easily make Falcon JUnit tests that compile each SDK SWC.

That wasn't me .. I think that work was done by Chema Balsas (see [1]).

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33226

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:
> @Cyril: Thanks for your help with introducing the compile-config.xml files so that we
can more easily make Falcon JUnit tests that compile each SDK SWC.

> Now that we have one such test - for compiling framework.swc - passing, would anybody
like to work on investigating the status of other tests that compile rpc.swc, mx.swc, spark.swc,
etc.? We need to figure out whether the SDK source code needs to change because Falcon is
pickier than the old compiler, or whether Falcon has AS bugs that need to be fixed.