From Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon test failure
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 06:45:19 GMT
Hey gordon

So every class has now a few tests except CSSManager.

But I've got still one question. Is there a specific reason why
CSSCombinator doesn't extend CSSNodeBase?

Cyrill

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Cyrill Zadra <cyrill.zadra@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes the old compiler allows both examples... so I'll commit my change
> for CSSFunctionCallPropertyValue and then this last failing test will
> also will turn to "Ok" :).
>
> On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com> wrote:
>> I.e.,
>>
>> <fx:Style>
>>     Button { fontFamily: 'Times Roman' }
>> </fx:Style>
>>
>> instead of
>>
>> <fx:Style>
>>     Button { fontFamily: "Times Roman" }
>> </fx:Style>
>>
>> ? If the old compiler allowed this, Falcon should probably allow it.
>>
>> - Gordon

quotes or single quotes for style values?

>> - Gordon

is really supposed to do that. I'm probably too cautious in commiting ;-)

>> So single quotes should they also be removed if they exists at the beginning and
end of a rawArgument?

>> Cyrill
>>

>> Am 30.11.2012 um 13:03 schrieb Gordon Smith <gosmith@adobe.com>:
>>
>>> @Cyril: Thanks for adding some unit tests for CSS nodes. One test, CSSFunctionCallPropertyValue_static_getSingleArgumentFromRaw(),
is failing for me. It's expecting "Test" but getting "'Test'".