From Bogdan DINU <flex.programm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Spark components
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2012 06:50:14 GMT
Hi everyone,

the answer from the secretary was "This message acknowledges receipt of
your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software Foundation
records. If you have been invited as a committer, please advise the project
PMC that your ICLA has been filed."

Just letting you know that ICLA was recorded :)

Best regards,
Bogdan DINU

--
http://www.badu.ro