From Chema Balsas <jbal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Falcon SDKSWCTests
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 22:19:58 GMT
Hi,

I've just commited some changes into rpc, authoringsupport, framework and
mobilecomponents so that they compile properly in falcon. I've enabled
those tests and now we have 11 out of 29 working.

@Gordon One recurrent issue for other projects is

Warning: mx.core.Version is defined by multiple files:
> /Users/jbalsas/Documents/dev/apache/flex/sdk/branches/develop/frameworks/projects/automation_agent/src/mx/core/Version.as

Is this something Falcon will take care of, or do we need to figure out
anoter way around like in the config files for example?

Cheers,
Chema