From Chema Balsas <jbal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1423863 - /incubator/flex/sdk/branches/develop/frameworks/projects/charts/src/mx/charts/DateTimeAxis.as
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 20:19:15 GMT
Hi,

The error was

Error: Implicit coercion of a value with static type Object to a possibly
> unrelated type Function.
>             d = parseFunction(v);

In this case, I used that "hackish" construction because I saw it was
already used somewhere else in the existing code. For example, you can find
it in

line 1334 in DateTimeAxis.as
line 377 in LogAxis.as

Of course, I'm open to suggestions :)