From Chema Balsas <jbal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prepping for Installer 2.0 RC1
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:28:42 GMT
Hi Om,

If no one else is around I can give it a try.

I see that the default target generates a
release/apache-flex-sdk-installer-1.0.9-bin.dmg. I assume that's what we
want signed? I guess the name should be changed, though.

I'm following [1] to generate and upload my pgp keys. After that, is just
"gpg2 -s <file>" enough, or is there anything else?

Cheers,
Chema

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#generate-key